Friday, November 7, 2008

your boyfriend is my.....

....friend. close friend. special friend. whatev!!

yeah, see, they say i am a boyfriend snatcher. like wtf??!?! look, there are 2 situations and you guys be the judge of it ok.

situation 1: i have been dating fizz for i think about 2 years. and then i had to move to russia to pursue my studies. i could withstand the long distance relationship thingy, but he can't. well, i am no angel myself. after he somewhat left the question between us unanswered, i sort of start seeing someone. then i got news that he found someone else already. right...... fine with me. if that is what that is gonna make you happy, so be it.

then, it has been ages since i last saw him. i tried to contact him, just to catch up and see how's he doing. i mean, there is no harm in being friends even after the breakup right? but it was so hard to get in touch with him. finally one day, out of the blue, i saw him. we made a date to meet and chat. we were talking, hanging out... and i asked him, why was it so hard to contact you? did you change your number or something? and his answer was so pathetic: "to be honest, it is not that i don't want to contact you. but she doesn't let me. she doesn't want me to contact with you, she's scared"

OOOO...KAYYYY.... why is she so insecure? she's afraid that i'd snatch fizz away from her is it? please la, if he comes back to me, it ain't my fault lady. but seeing that fizz himseld does not have the balls to stand his rights, then why should i waste my time eh?


situation 2: this is a complicated one. my gf met this guy while going out with me. then they dated for awhile. then they broke up. we are all in a circle of friends. and seeing that they already broke up, i assumed it was ok for me to ask him to my first prom. he came and be my date. and after the prom, yuki and i hooked up. we became a couple.

so, la dee daaa... we dated, but it didn't last long. simply because he is over possessive. he wants to know where i was, who i was with, what i was doing and all that jazz. rimas ok!! so, we broke up. then, somehow, he went back to my gf (emm) and they became a couple right till now. it was a long time since we contacted each other and somehow, he got in touch with me thru facebook. he insisted that we meet up and chat, just like old times.

see, i would love to meet him, but i am pretty busy and i couldn't find time to see him just yet. but, he made a confession: our meeting must not be known to emm. she'll go beserk!! i was like, man!! where are your balls!?!?!?

same thing, she is afraid that he will come back to me. like i said, i don't call him, i don't sms him, i don't contact him, if he does not initiate it. and he will sms me like a gazillion SMSes, but i'll prolly reply just one, or not at all. why? not that i am a snob, but because i know he has a gf.

i don't snatch people's bf, that, everyone should know. and i respect that they have gfs. so, what do i do when they call me and all that shaites? i won't layan them because i know, if i were the gf, it would hurt me to know that some other girl is melayaning my bf.

so stop gossipping about me already ok. i am SINGLE and AVAILABLE, and i am not snatching nobody's bf, because i am not cheap.

4 comments:

Redz da Tsar said...

relax...
They dont know who your are...
Your ex-bf has been controlled by his gf...
WTf...
haha

redSeptember said...

took the words right out of my mouth...wtf...

djambu puadovich said...

'i am SINGLE and AVAILABLE, and i am not snatching nobody's bf, because i am not cheap.'

can i try my luck? *wink2* hehe

ap4dite said...

hi red. sorry for my long silence. miss reading your entry.. be yourself dear. I am sure u will get true love soon. as what redzwan said, they dont know who you are.. sunshine... cheers~.