so here goes.... inside the TWISTED mind of mr. pelik (really, i am still wondering why the government is still keeping this kind of people. i guess before this no one actually stood up seriously against him. well, i just hope justice is served)....
- in the earlier batch, there was a malay girl that was posted in the surgical ward, unfortunately, she was under his "care" too. she does not wear the head scarf. mr. pelik questioned her as to why she does not wear it and picked on her because of this.
- he told one of the girls that was (according to him) wearing undecently, that if she was going to wear like this to hospital, she might as well be naked and walk around. the girl was wearing a below-the-knee hap-cut skirt that, to me and most of the others, is not revealing at all.
- during a session in the scope room, he has rudely asked a student to move out of his way, when he could have said it nicely.
- during scope, he is supposed to explain what was seen, but instead of letting the MOs and students to look at the screen, just to be spiteful, he turned the screen away from them.
- yesterday, while i was clerking my patient, mr. pelik came in the bay to do his rounds. the first thing that he looked at was me. simply because he want to find my mistake and to pick on me. unfortunately for him, i was in "perfect" condition, which means i was "flawless".
.....and of course this other BIG SECRET that i think you and i already know by now.....