Sunday, May 10, 2009

beautifully imperfect



~yasmin


I love you.
It's not a weight you must carry around.
I love you.
It's not a box that holds you in.
I love you.
It's not a standard you have to bear.
I love you.
It's not a sacrifice I make.
I love you.
It's not a pedestal you are frozen upon.
I love you.
It's not an expectation of perfection.
I love you.
It's not my life's whole purpose (or yours).
I love you.
It's not to make you change.
I love you.
It's not even to make you love me.
I love you.
It's as pure and simple as that.

~anonymous

4 comments:

djambu puadovich said...

i love y...







i love yo...






i love yogurt!!!

kwang3 :P

redSeptember said...

amboi... dah sakit benar ni djambu neh.

kang ada juga yang kena masuk ward kenanga 3 kang neh.

djambu puadovich said...

wad kenanga 3 tu suh nadia yg masuk...haha :P

redSeptember said...

asal lak?

hawtness ok je. stable je. tak macam djambu ntah apa apa ntah...

*bweekkkk...