:: 7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME ::
- putting on weight
- looking at a freak accident happening. i can see the after, but i can't bear the sight of the occurance itself.
- loosing my temper
- being in a psychopath's trap like in the movie "SAW"
- potong rambut. i can do so many other daredevil things, heck! i'd even go skydiving if i had to.....but cutting my hair, i'd have to think first. currently, i have thought for 8 months about cutting my hair. sampai la ni tak potong2 lagi...
- being a redundant person
:: 7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT ::
- with you - chris brown
- because of you - kelly clarkson
- take a bow - rihanna
- buktikan - dewi sandra
- realize - colby callait
- pukul tiga pagi - p.ramlee
- lagenda - sheila majid
:: 7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST ::
- nampak G tak? (G = gemuk)
- oh my!
- ok, cool
- takpe la, tak lapar sangat (takde $$ sebenarnya)
- you serious??
- kepala hotak ko!
:: 7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST ::
- my running shoes (yang dah hancur sebab diguna dengan sepenuhnya) *hint*
- my nike bag yang angkut segala benda aku
- my watch (i can't live without one)
- my wheat biscuit (weeyyy... jgn sentuh arr!!)
- my mess (aku cuma bleh cari barang aku kalau benda-benda aku bersepah according to my like. kalau ada orang susun benda aku atau aku dipaksa kemas barang2 aku, mmg aku takkan jumpa mana benda aku)
- my eyes (orang kata cantik.... ahaks!)
- my N93i (ni tepon, ni radio, ni camera, ni scheduler, ni calculator, ni memory, ni alarm)
:: 7 "FIRST TIME" THINGS I EVER DID ::
- masuk iklan TV
- hidup sorang2
- kayuh beskal kat langkawi sebab nak save dari sewa kereta
- jalan kaki for about 23km
- tak nak tgk AF 6 (seriously dah mmg down la AF sekarang)
- tak "fall" for anyone easily
:: 7 things you REALLY don't know about me ::
- i can't use earphones because my earholes are too small. they keep on falling off
- when i am stressed, i count the steps i take
- i get hungry everytime i wake up
- my mind is never blank. i think constantly about anything at all
- i "pre" blog in my head while i walk (when i am not counting my steps)
- my toes are not descending in height. they are alternate in height.
- i am a habitual eater. i can eat the same things (that i like) everyday