Monday, April 13, 2009

coincidences

tell me now, is this a coincidence or just by chance that these situations occured?

when i was doing my OBGYN posting, narisha got pregnant. and until now, i still haven't got the chance to palpate her ever growing abdomen. sha, have you tried using the fetoscope that i gave you? you can hear him by now.

when i was doing my paediatrics posting, Baby A (my half sister. sorry, no link on this one :P ) was noticed to have developmental milestones problem. She was lagging behind her chronological age development. But after a few assesment, she is said to be ok. so hopefully everything is well with her.

when i am currently doing my orthopedics posting, Nana broke her arm (but i can't stil tell what is the provisional Dx cause i haven't seen her films yet. ma, please get them to me so that i can assess the severity of it. thanks. and yeah, do call me, i want to talk to both of you).

my next posting is psychiatry. hmmm... wonder who will be in this category la. hehehehe..... but hopefully, no one from my family ;) Query: Yah (+_-) jangan marah arr.... ehhehe

No comments: