Saturday, July 12, 2008

YELLOW tag

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

-my happyness

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

- groceries

3) Where do you wish to get married?

- in a garden

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

-no one owns me, i belong to GOD

5) Are you in love?

- i don't think so

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

- tony roma's

7) Name the latest book that you bought?

-tak ingat la. dah lama tak beli buku ni.

8) What is your full name?

-ALIA AIN ASHA'ARI

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?

-mama. but this does not mean that i dislike my dad ok.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

-P. Ramlee

11) Christina or Britney?

-christina obviously. simply because she is sane and she has changed her dirrty image to something more acceptable and decent

12) Do you do your own laundry?

-yeah, hand wash me laundry when i am in campus. i think it is much much more cleaner

13) The most exciting place you want to go?

-bangkok. don't ask me why. aku mmg teringin sangat nak g sana

14) Hugs or kisses?

-hugs, i really need one RIGHT now

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

-ermmm... i don't really know him

-he is djambu's friend

-he's on a quest to tour around europe

-he has a joint mission with djambu on killing mice

-he likes yellow??

16) 8 things I am passionate about:

-cooking

-adventure

-exercise

-risk taking

-the less fortunate

17) 8 things I say too often:

-yeah?

-dude/babe

-really?

-.....ni

-hmmm.... *bored*

-fish!

-if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it

-i WANT it, i don't NEED it

18) 8 books I've read recently:

-epi text book

-a woman's place

-tu je la kott yang paling recent. cause the last chapter, we were mostly online and programming so tak banyak baca buku.

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

-lagenda

-buktikan

-pukul 3 pagi

-with you

-whoopsie

-my immortal

-mengenangmu

-mukhsin

20) 8 things I learned last year:

-to be more contented with what i have

-viennese do speak english

-i have the ability to overcome my shortcomings if i put my mind to it

-i have great stamina

-jo-ee is not that weak afterall

-quality is much more better than quantity when it comes to friends

-do not trust that easily

-do not rush

No comments: