1) What is the most important thing in your life?
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
3) Where do you wish to get married?
- in a garden
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
-no one owns me, i belong to GOD
5) Are you in love?
- i don't think so
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- tony roma's
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
-tak ingat la. dah lama tak beli buku ni.
8) What is your full name?
-ALIA AIN ASHA'ARI
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
-mama. but this does not mean that i dislike my dad ok.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
11) Christina or Britney?
-christina obviously. simply because she is sane and she has changed her dirrty image to something more acceptable and decent
12) Do you do your own laundry?
-yeah, hand wash me laundry when i am in campus. i think it is much much more cleaner
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
-bangkok. don't ask me why. aku mmg teringin sangat nak g sana
14) Hugs or kisses?
-hugs, i really need one RIGHT now
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-ermmm... i don't really know him
-he is djambu's friend
-he's on a quest to tour around europe
-he has a joint mission with djambu on killing mice
-he likes yellow??
16) 8 things I am passionate about:
-the less fortunate
17) 8 things I say too often:
-if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it
-i WANT it, i don't NEED it
18) 8 books I've read recently:
-epi text book
-a woman's place
-tu je la kott yang paling recent. cause the last chapter, we were mostly online and programming so tak banyak baca buku.
19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-pukul 3 pagi
20) 8 things I learned last year:
-to be more contented with what i have
-viennese do speak english
-i have the ability to overcome my shortcomings if i put my mind to it
-i have great stamina
-jo-ee is not that weak afterall
-quality is much more better than quantity when it comes to friends
-do not trust that easily
-do not rush