Thursday, February 7, 2008

subjects that are BEGGING to get trashed

this is PUREly MY point of view. i am pretty sure many would agree with me. i mean, seriously, sometimes, i don't even see the significance of these subjects existing and i could point out the REDUNDANCY of these subjects down to the T!




P/S: this is totally not in order. but ANDREW ZIMMERN is surely on the top of this list.





ANDREW ZIMMERN: he claims himself to be a CHEF. i BEG to differ. he doesn't even qualify the title of a cook, more like a kitchen helper, if you ask me. as a CHEF, he should be able to appreciate the diversity of food that is available in this world (like my IDOL: ANTHONY BOURDAIN), not to criticize it. he is not a food critic. he says that he is game for the hunt for most bizarre food, but he couldn't stomach DURIAN?? he says that it tastes like spoilt fermented onions (has he ever tasted spoilt fermented onions?) and smells really bad. he could eat bugs, some god-forsaken animal parts, and god-knows-what, but he can't eat simple stuffs that are available in most part of the world. a CHEF is supposed to RESPECT the culinary culture of other nations, but not him. oh no, he only successfully DISRESPECT them. weirdo.....




QUESTION: do you wear like THIS to have your dinner at a simple restaurant? i doubt.....


HANNAH TAN:she is the goddess of EVERY SINGLE MALAYSIAN GUY'S dream (whatever kind of dream that is). she is a host (the only thing that i know her hosting is animax), a former miss malaysia (gawsh, are you for real?), all in all, she is ALL THAT (or whatever...). it is not that i hate her for her successes, but the way she brings herself, especially in the recent december edition of animax where she greets everyone with "Bonjour, I'm Hannah Tan", yeah, we know who you are but you don't have to be all $Lu^^y when you read your line. and if you started off with french, go the distance and complete the sentence by saying "bonjour, je mapel hannah tan" is it so hard? (be smart abit la....). no need for the smouldering, come hither eye effect, hannah. it is ANIMAX, also targeted for YOUNG viewers. this ain't FHM.




MAY LEE: dubbed as the ASIAN OPRAH, she has her own talk show. aisshh.... how can she be compared to oprah? please la, oprah has built her career since prolly before i was born (or maybe a little after i was born). oprah is a mogul, a power woman, and almost all that may lee isn't. she don't even have to try. but may lee is showing her effort a little too much. she was on air in starworld for awhile, but where is she now? just a short-lived story of nothing? i guess so. it is not that i watch him , but coffee with karan has better reviews. asian oprah....what the.....?



50 CENT (f/ Justin Timberlake, Timbaland) LYRICS AYO Technology Something special,Unforgetable,50 Cent (cent),Justin (tin),Timbaland (land), god damn (damn)She she, she want it, I want to give it to herShe know that, it's right here for herI want to, see you break it downI'm ballin', throw'n money around[Verse 1 (50 Cent & Justin Timberlake):]She work it girl, she work the poleShe break it down, she take it lowShe fine as hell, she about the doughShe doing her thing out on the floorHer money money, she makin' makin'Look at the way she shakin' shakin'Make you want to touch it, make you want to taste itHave you lustin' for her, go crazy face itNow don't stop, get it, get itThe way she shakin' make you want to hit itThink she double jointed from the way she splittedGot you're head f**ked up from the way she did itShe's so much more than you're used toShe know's just how to move to seduce youShe gone do the right thing and touch the right spotDance in you're lap till you're ready to popShe always ready, when you want it she want itLike a nympho, the info, I show you where to meet herOn the late night, till daylight the club jumpin'If you want a good time, she gone give you what you want[Chorus (Justin Timberlake):]Baby this a new age, you like my new crazeLet's get together maybe we can start a new phaseThe smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice babyWhy don't you come over here, you got me sayingAayoohI'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of meAayoohI'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of meOoh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants itOoh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants itOoh, she wants it, uh uh (soo), I got to give it to herYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell you[Verse 2 (50 Cent & Justin Timberlake):]Got a thing for that thing she gotThe way she make it shake, the way she make it popMake it rain for us so she don't stopI ain't got to move, I can sit and watchIn her fantasy, there's plain to seeJust how it be, on me, backstrokin', sweat soakingAll into my set sheetsWhen she ready to ride, I'm ready to rollI'll be in this bitch till the club closeWhat should I do, one thing on all foursNow that that shit should be against the lawFrom side to side, let the ride, break it down (down down)You know I like, when you hike and you throw it all aroundDifferent style, different move, damn I like the way you moveGirl you got me thinking about, all the things I do to youLet's get it poppin' shorty we can switch positionsFrom the couch to the counters in my kitchen[Chorus (Justin Timberlake):]Baby this a new age, you like my new crazeLet's get together maybe we can start a new phaseThe smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice babyWhy don't you come over here, you got me sayingAayoohI'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of meAayoohI'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of meOoh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants itOoh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants itOoh, she wants it, uh uh (soo), I got to give it to herYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell youYour hips, your thighs, you got me hypnotized, let me tell you


AYO TECHNOLOGY:when i first heard this song, i was like "what technology is this? is it aiyo technology? i thought only malaysians use that word" well, well, well, i'm in for a surprise. ayo is just like a sound they make (read: uhuh, uhuh) to fill in the song. but it seems like it is a part of the title. moreover, this song degrades the ladies in so many ways possible. my brother told me to take a look at the lyric, i might like this song. i MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, more like. stupid song, lyrics with no meaning at all, very very very suitable for the ignorant.



ESURF SMART, NOT SMARTE


THE TAGLINE:have you heard of this line from somewhere? does it ring your cowbells? for those who are not familiar of this tagline, it is heard from a FLY community service message on the radio. i have heard this like a gazillion times but i have yet to figure what does it mean. if i were to hear it wrongly, it may be the fault of the announcer. but much to my delight, i did not hear it wrongly, i have checked with many ppl who have heard it and they too still cannot decipher the meaning of this tagline. it is like trying to solve the da vincci's code, only tougher. so dear community service message announcer of FLY.fm, if you ever come across this humble blog of mine, please do clarify the meaning of this mind boggling line. your help keeps me sane. thanks!


No comments: