Friday, February 8, 2008

JJ and RUDY, where are they (my prizes, i mean)?

hmm... i have been stoked on the fact that i won the "say it to me baby, uhuh! uhuh!" bit about 3 weeks back and now, i am STILL waiting to be called to collect my bounty. but yet, nothing seem to be coming my way. today (8/2/08) i have been ringing the MORNING CREW of HITZ.FM since 0803 (now it is 0850, and i am still ringing them while typing this), but no answer. i am also listening to them now, they told me to call in if i haven't got my prize. how come they don't wanna pick up the call? this is a little redundant don't you think?


where are they?

can they hear me? or do they simply choose to NOT ANSWER the calls? but i just heard one girl got thru to make a dedication.....




all i can say is, JJ (you commented on my blog remember?) and RUDY from HITZ.FM MORNING CREW, i am DONE WAITING! i WANT my PRIZE (i am still ringing you till now you know....). this is how i look like, all dried as bone WAITING for your ppl to call ME.

2 comments:

happylazy said...

hey its junior - Morning Crew Producer! Email me youre details and what you won kay :) - junior at hitz dot fm.

redSeptember said...

houston, we got connection (finally).

hey junior, i replied via email.

hope my wait is not that long nemore......