Monday, October 19, 2009

ma, you are my sweetest nightingale.

when i watched this part of the movie, all i can think of is you, ma. tears start flowing on my cheeks, i didn't even know why. then i realized: i miss you...



I Go

So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life, you're my sweetest nightingale
But I can’t hear it here no more
And I go
I go

Hush now, don’t shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face

- Words & Music By Pete Teo. All rights reserved 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love you more. Be good and take very good care of you for me. May the Lord be with you always. - mama