Saturday, January 26, 2008

go FIGURE!

have you ever wondered how long the SUNWAY ICE RINK (if you could actually EVER CONSIDER it as an ICE RINK that is....) has been around? well, i know you have loads of other things to wonder about, nevertheless, i DID. I WONDERED how long have that rink been around and only YESTERDAY that i braved myself (actually, i wanted to TEACH my sister how to skate since i have been skating for awhile when i was in russia. gawsh, this is a classic case of 'KETAM MENGAJAR ANAKNYA BERJALAN') to go on the ICE.

as always, i wanna be the PRO of 'em all. but what a shame when i discovered that there are so many others that are soooooo TERE! even those tiny minute little creatures that have their skates bigger than their faces, can skate like a PRO!

after some rounds, i got bored and wanted to show off my skills. i started skating backwards, turning and even attempted to do the amateur FIGURE EIGHT.


.....i guess, writing the number 8 on a piece of paper using my toes to hold the pen would be much much much more easier.



as you would have guessed, my attempt was to no avail. more like i kept on loosing my balance and lucky enough, i did not have to suffer the embarassment of falling.

then, i was eyeing the mini people (kids, i mean) having their lessons. i tried to pick up some of the skills that were tot. so what now, you ask? well, what else, but to skate with one leg only!

i did lift up my leg and yeah, i managed to skate with ONE LEG ONLY (albeit is being only for a few centimetres from the starting point). but of course i don't look like this. good part is: at least i was dressed almost like this, with my tights and fru-fru skirt, and the works (gawsh!!! the length i'd go to look the part!)



well, i did enjoy myself tho, which is much more important right. yeah, and i burned somw calories while having fun!



today, i woke up with a bad ass bruise on my pretibial area (that is the skin your foreleg, for those who dunno....). haissshh.... you have fun loads and you HAVE to suffer a little, yeah?



take it or leave it.

1 comment:

djambu puadovich said...

pretibial area?

shin ke? hehe...shin tu ckp melayunye keting...:)