Sunday, May 30, 2010

I was about to be electrocuted


I woke up from sleep this morning and I was literally crying. My eyes were wet with tears and I was palpitating with fear. Seriously, this is by far the worst nightmare I ever had.

In the dream, I was in a courthouse and I was sentenced to death by electrocution. My crime: smuggling drug the size of an average ice cube. Thing is, the drug wasn't mine and somehow they found it on me. I never even knew its existence.

I was already in the death row cell and one of the jail wardens was about to get me to the chair. But I pleaded to him to give me some time to prove that I am innocent, that I have no idea how the drug was on me and that I have nothing to do with it.

I guess he saw the fear in my eyes and he let me off for awhile, to calm down maybe. But can I calm down when I was about to be put on an electric chair??

I was crying my heart out, praying hard to God, asking for forgiveness. And also I was crying to see my mom. I want her to know that I am innocent. I was crying so bad, that I actually woke up from sleep.

That was a relief and that was a bad ass dream.

What does it mean?

No comments: