Monday, April 19, 2010

I am tired of that look you are giving me. Does it take a whole lot to be honest?

Do you think my life is easy? Then you are definitely wrong.

Do you think that I don't care about most things? Then you are definitely wrong.

Do you think that I never concentrate on the tasks that I need to complete? Then you are definitely wrong.

Do you think that I am not responsible just because I can't answer some of your queries? Then you are definitely wrong.

I have a life, and I also have to manage things that are apparently not also in my life. I am sure that many of you are adults and sometime can see that I need time to think and recollect. Yes, I may forget. Yes, I may not have all the answers, but I can bet my last penny that I am doing my level best. If you bloody well think that there are others that can do this job better than me, by all means, please... go ahead. I really want to wash my hands off and you know what, why don't YOU take the responsibilities and see if you could have done a better job.

I am not a quitter. But if you agree, I will happily step down.

Thanks for making my day.

No comments: