Thursday, March 4, 2010

Your ass is in my face

I was waiting for my turn in the bank. Owh-em-jii!! Seriously, I have no idea how the system works here. How the numbers are called. I waited like 40mins, almost until the bank closes before my number was up. But it's OK.... I have tonnes of patience in me :)

Anyway, as I was waiting, here, right in front of my face were 2 persons. One as big as the counter in front of him, and the other half the size of him. They are just the normal everyday customers of the bank. But what caught my eyes was when one of them bend over the counter and all hell broke loose.


There it was, the full Monty. His underpants was half-way down his butt cheeks and his pants were lower than that. I was almost blinded by what I saw and I was just thinking to myself: "What is the use of the belt??"

Then I was observing his friend who accompanied him. The friend was there all throughout the wait at the counter. The friend looked a bit tired and then hence leaned on the counter for some quick rest....


Judging by the fingernails, do you think the friend is a he or a she?

2 comments:

Djambu gune tpon said...

Mcm lubg tabung...

Anonymous said...

Don’t you think it is disrespectful to put someone else picture in that manner. And who know maybe that guy's belt was broken or something.