Friday, September 17, 2010

I could just smile :)

Received an unexpected package from my lovely family in Vienna today. Didn't even know that I was getting something. The knick knacks in the package are so lovely, I am so so so happy to get each and everyone of them. I mean, it means alot! Each and everyone of it carries a significant meaning.

Some of the gifts were handmade by no other than Amal, and some (cash) from Yayah, made me smile even wider heehheh.... I know, I know, I do not have a list up this year, I just want to be surprised. Boy, I do love what I got from all of you!!






There are more to be put up but the stupid internet is just so jealous that I can't upload it U_U

Neway, Mamak, rantai tu boleh kena air tak?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely.. :)

bz bees said...

lots of luvly presents...

meanwhile, able to let me noe where u got ur abacus pendant from and how much is it?
M hunting for one for so long...

redSeptember said...

there is no abacus pendant in these pictures...

bz bees said...

yeah... ur abacus pendant is in another pic..